Best 11 Bubble Tea Delivery in Singapore
Bubble Tea is the perfect refreshment pick-me-up drink that can lift up your mood and make your day. Not only does it taste delicious, but it is also an extremely fun drink that comes in a variety of flavours. Thus, there is definitely a flavour that will suit your liking! Lucky for us, Singapore has one of the best bubble tea delivery services. Catering to all you bubble-tea lovers, we at Best in Singapore, bring you the best bubble tea brands that offer delivery so you can get your bubble tea fix in record speed. Without further ado, here is our list of the Best 11 Bubble Tea Delivery in Singapore.
1. Share Tea
Share Tea is one of the best bubble tea brands when it comes to delivery. They can deliver fresh and delicious bubble tea to your door in extremely record speed time. Located near Woodlands MRT, this outlet specializes in cold bubble tea drinks only – perfect to combat the hot Singapore weather. Rest assure that their dedication and quality shows in all the drinks they serve. Above all, their reliable service is a guarantee.
Here is why you should check out Share Tea for great quality drinks and fast delivery 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Wide variety of affordable beverages to choose from and customize as per your requirement.
- Exotic flavors and mix-ups of several flavors available
- Fast delivery and quality service in areas nearby Woodlands point
2. CHA NUNG
CHA NUNG is a personal favourite of ours. Hailing from Taiwan, the land of bubble tea, CHA NUNG became the first-ever brand to feature unique ingredients like agar-agar and basil seeds in their boba drinks. They are industry leaders in the bubble tea scene, and were the original creators of many unique popular drinks such as the Aiyu Gourd Drink with Agar and the Kumquat Gourd Drink with Basil Seeds.
However, if you are an OG milk tea lover, don’t worry as CHA NUNG carries traditional drinks too. Their pearl milk tea is a classic, and they truly offers one of the best quality milk tea in our list.
We strongly recommend the Passion Fruit with Twin Bears as guess what! They come with bear jellies! Yes, you heard right… Bear shaped jellies! This one is definitely fit for the gram. However, it is not only aesthetically pleasing but incredibly tasty! So refreshing, perfect to help you cool off in Singapore’s hot climate.
Also, another reason why we love CHA NUNG because they’re tasty minus the guilt. All their fruit teas are made of fresh juice, and not artificially sweetened syrup.
Above all, they are available on practically every single delivery platform. Foodpanda, GrabFood, Deliveroo – you name it! You may also order their drinks from their own website as they have their own personal delivery service.
Overall, a truly reputable brand. Definitely check them out!
Here is why you should check out CHA NUNG 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Many delivery options and extremely quick and reliable service
- Unique drinks that are incredibly tasty and aesthetic
- HEALTHY – Use fresh juice instead of artificially sweetened syrup!
Mostly a go-to place for jelly dessert bowls, Yocha also has a variety of bubble tea drinks that are worth dying for! The diversity in teas, milk teas, shakes, and lemonades make them a fan favorite amongst bubble tea lovers. Additionally, we give them brownie points for their affordable drinks. Order the tempting options from Yocha here.
We like Yocha Tea & Desserts because 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Wide variety of green teas, milk boba teas in affordable price range available on several delivery platforms.
- Different fruity flavors that are as enticing in taste as in looks make this thirst-quenching craving buster outlet a must-try.
- Yocha Tea & Desserts is located on Thomson Road and is available for quick delivery nearby with different delivery partners.
The Royal Gong Cha is known for its wide variety and pearl milk tea options. With ample flavors, they don’t only offer a wide variety of drinks but praiseworthy quality to choose from as well. Most of the drinks lie in the SGD 2- 3 price range and exotic options are also available. Moreover, they also ship out your orders extremely quick too! Overall, definitely one of the best and fastest bubble tea delivery in Singapore!
Here is why you should check out Gong Cha 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Offers one of the best classic milk teas in Singapore
- Latte doubles are a must-try
- Available for quick delivery around the Century Square and surrounding areas
This is an outlet that will satisfy all of your cravings as well as provide extremely quick service. Their drinks are of top-notch quality and are guaranteed to make your taste buds go crazy. Not only does the Sod Café Bubble Tea have an amazing range of veg and non-veg food options, their sweet beverages as well as lip-smacking dishes go hand in hand to give you an amazing and satisfying meal.
The Sod Café Bubble Tea @ Ci Yuan is known for 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Great variety of food when it comes to starters, mains and even allows you to customize your spaghetti.
- Affordable and worthwhile bubble tea and cold beverage options with most of their drinks only costing about SGD 2-3.
- Quick delivery in areas near their outlet location situated in Hougang Avenue and nearby areas.
- Customers love them for their quick delivery service and their lip-smacking dishes and beverages.
Blackball is the perfect bubble tea brand to check out if you are looking to satisfy your sweet tooth. Their range is affordable, versatile, and essentially an epicurean’s amusement park. There are a variety of beverages available as well as desserts to look forward to that are perfect for the gram, and their quality is just as great as their aesthetics. Available on Foodpanda.
Blackball is known for 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- A wide variety of pearl bubble teas awaits you at Blackball and they also offer dual cups to enjoy their milk teas and other beverages in one package.
- Their Taiwanese beverages combined with their signature dishes not only make Blackball a great delivery but takeaway option.
- They deliver quickly near their location in Ang Mo Kio Avenue.
If you are looking for some uber fast delivery to your area and a great affordability factor, Ice Talk Xpress Delivery is where you can stop your search. Their beverage range although not very wide, is extremely affordable! Overall, one of the best priced and fastest bubble tea delivery in Singapore!
Ice Talk Xpress Delivery is known for 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Ice Talk Xpress Delivery specializes in fast delivery and dispatch of your order, and with their limited menu range, you can rely on them to serve you the best quality.
- Located in the Punggol Field area, you can expect even faster delivery times in areas close by.
8. LiHo Tea
LiHo Tea is one of the most widely known bubble tea outlets in Singapore and with the right delivery partner, you can also get your orders delivered quickly. Moreover, their drool-worthy variety of bubble teas and cold beverages is not only unique but is incredibly enticing and will definitely attract the attention of epicureans everywhere. LiHo also keeps up with the latest trends in social media. So, you can get a wide variety of up to date range of beverages such as Dalgona coffee, various Latte drinks, and other delicacies! You can order here
LiHo is known for 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- LiHo has an impressive variety of desserts and specialize in bubble ice tea options, and also make them both delicious looking and tasting.
- This outlet has an impressive range of milkshakes, coffee, brewed tea in a huge variety of flavors.
- LiHo is present in the Tai Seng Street area and can offer quick delivery nearby.
9. R & B Tea
If you’re a big fan of black sugar bubble teas, you’re definitely going to love R & B Tea! Their fast delivery service will definitely satisfy you. They provide thirst-quenching cold bubble ice teas in a variety of flavors like milk tea, fresh milk tea, fruit tea, macchiato among others. Order here.
Check out the reasons why R & B Tea is surely worth a try 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Amazing range of fruit-flavored, boba milk, and boba ice teas make this restaurant the go-to option on a hot summer day.
- The beverages that they offer are not only lip-smackingly delicious, but just as pleasing to the eye, and even easy on your pocket.
- You can get the quickest delivery around the 100AM mall and its surrounding areas.
i. Tea is most famous for its wide variety in milk-based desserts including boba milk teas in a number of appetizing flavors. This not only makes i.Tea the perfect go-to option for quick delivery, but also a perfect hub for all things bubble tea. You can get home delivery from i.Tea here.
These are the main reasons that we love i. Tea 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Milk-based beverages are good at satisfying your cravings as well as your sweet tooth.
- Exotic flavors in boba tea options as well as having the option of smoothies, yogurt among several others.
- Located at Bendemeer road, quick and reliable delivery is possible in areas nearby.
UNICE is one of the offbeat and distinctive restaurants that give you the option to choose from a wide range of desserts, taro balls, milk-based beverages as well as quality boba tea. Moreover, most of their drinks sport a fusion of different flavors in one glass to make it a lip-smacking treat that makes you crave it long after you finish it. The different flavors and options make this outlet a must-try when you’re craving for something sweet in the warm weather conditions outside. You can order your favorite bubble tea here.
This is why we like them 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
- Different fruit flavor centric drinks that are available in different options such as milk teas, desserts, yogurt cups, as well as boba teas.
- Their desserts and their entirely fruit-based menu are affordable, healthy, and heavenly for foodies.
- You can expect quick delivery from them if you live around the Northpoint city area.
Singapore has a huge number of outlets that specialize in bubble tea, boba milk tea, shakes, desserts among other sweet delicacies. Depending upon the area that you live in, you can be sure to get fast and quality service from the outlets mentioned above. Moreover, our personal favorite is the LiHo tea, known for their up to date options as well as Royal Gong Cha outlet which is a one-stop place to satisfy your cravings. Ordering online and getting your order delivered in a no contact delivery is the best way to stay safe and satisfy your cravings responsibly!
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on Singapore's best trends!